Any return must be preceded by the prior agreement of HRTLSS and the allocation of a return number. Returns must be sent to:
In the absence of prior agreement, allocation of a return number or in the event of sending to any other address of HRTLSS, the goods will be returned to the customer postage due. Returned products must be accompanied by their original packaging. In any case, the customer benefits from the legal guarantee against hidden defects (Art.1626 and following of the Civil Code). On condition that the buyer proves the hidden defect, the seller must legally repair all the consequences (art. 1641 and following of the civil code).
Are excluded from any warranty:
- Uses and maintenance that do not comply with the instructions for use delivered with the product as well as defects in use or maintenance.
- Damage due to handling error, abusive or abnormal use, intentional or accidental physical modification, use for professional or commercial purposes.
- The costs of transport and modification of the goods, in the event of a recall by the manufacturer for a series defect.
In accordance with the provisions of articles L.121-20 and following of the Consumer Code, the customer has 7 days from the date of delivery to return the product in its original packaging for replacement or refund. The return will only be accepted if the product has not been unpacked / used. Products sold in blister packs or with a guarantee label must be returned as is.
Returns are free only for shipments that have been made in metropolitan France.
Any return must imperatively be preceded by the attribution of a withdrawal number obtained and be returned to the following address:
39 Vivaldi Alley
Otherwise the package will be refused. The refund will take place within 30 days of the date on which the customer exercised his right of withdrawal (article L121-20-1 of the Consumer Code).
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND SHIPPING:
All deadlines announced on the HRTLSS site are in working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays). Each product sheet indicates:
- Either the presence in stock of the product concerned: an indication “in stock” or similar corresponds to the stock status at HRTLSS at the time of the order.
- Orders are processed, prepared and shipped, i.e. delivered to our carrier, within 24/48 hours from:
- Receipt of the product by HRTLSS, with regard to products in availability,
- Validation of payment by the customer when it is made by PAYPAL online, with regard to products in stock at the time of this validation or receipt,
- In general, orders are processed after validation of payment when paid online by PAYPAL. The indications "in stock" and the availability times are likely to vary between the date of the order and, depending on the case, the date of validation of the payment by credit card. The availability times are also subject to change at the initiative of HRTLSS. In such cases, the availability times will be those in force at the time of payment validation by PAYPAL.
- In case of unavailability of products:
- permanent unavailability: HRTLSS undertakes to offer the customer replacement items or to reimburse him for the missing items, without delay and at the latest within 30 days in accordance with the provisions of article L121-20-3 of the Consumer Code .
- temporary unavailability: HRTLSS informs the customer of the date on which the product will be available again. The customer then has the possibility of maintaining his order with these new deadlines or of canceling it. In the latter case, HRTLSS undertakes to reimburse the missing items without delay and at the latest within 30 days in accordance with the provisions of article L121-20-3 of the Consumer Code. Shipments to overseas departments and territories will be made subject to acceptance of the package in the hold.
Delivery of orders is carried out by service providers independent of HRTLSS and within the deadlines announced by these service providers. The deadlines announced by these service providers are usually 48-72 hours for packages weighing less than 3 kg and more than 72 hours for packages weighing more than 3 kg.
HRTLSS undertakes to take the necessary steps to ensure that orders are delivered within 30 days of validation of the online payment. The carrier undertakes, by contract with HRTLSS, to deliver the order to the address of the buyer provided by HRTLSS.
In addition, for deliveries outside mainland France, the customer agrees to pay all taxes due on the importation of products, customs duty, value added tax, and all other taxes due under the laws of the country of receipt of the order. All orders placed at HRTLSS are intended for the personal use of customers, customers or recipients of the products are prohibited from any partial or total resale of the products. HRTLSS cannot be held responsible for the failure to pay the taxes for which the customer is liable.
In Metropolitan France, the delivery will be made by La Poste in colissimo followed. In the countries of the EEC, deliveries are made by La Poste in colissimo followed Europe. Deliveries outside the EEC are made by international postal services. For reasons of availability, an order may be delivered in several instalments.
Whatever the place of delivery, it is carried out in the time slot provided with the customer by the direct delivery of the product to the announced recipient, or in the event of absence, to another person authorized for this purpose by the customer. In the absence of any recipient, a transit advice note is left at the delivery address. Any costs for new presentations are the responsibility of the customer. The customer is required to check the condition of the products upon receipt. In the event of damage, he must mention his reservations precisely on the delivery note, and reiterate them to the carrier by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within three (3) days of delivery in accordance with the provisions of Article L. 133-3 of the Commercial Code. He must also inform bEnIbLa by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt of any damage due to transport within eight (8) days of receipt. No complaint will be accepted in the event of non-compliance with these formalities.
HRTLSS will, in any event, be released from its obligation to deliver in the event of:
- occurrence of a case of force majeure such as in particular war, riot, fire, strikes, accidents, a pandemic and the impossibility of being supplied,
- non-performance by the customer of any of his obligations (payment of the price, accuracy of the information communicated by the customer such as the delivery address, etc.)
In accordance with the provisions of Law No. 98-536 of July 1, 1998, transposing into the Intellectual Property Code Directive 96/9/EC of March 11, 1996, concerning the legal protection of databases, HRTLSS is the producer and owner of all or part of the databases making up this site. By accessing this site, the customer acknowledges that the data composing it is legally protected, and, in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned law of July 1, 1998, is prohibited in particular from extracting, reusing, storing, reproducing, representing or preserving, directly or indirectly, on any type of medium, by any means and in any form whatsoever, all or a qualitatively or quantitatively substantial part of the content of the databases appearing on the site which it accesses.
The customer acknowledges having read, prior to placing an order, the general conditions of sale set out on this screen and expressly declares to accept them without reservation. These general conditions of sale govern the contractual relationship between HRTLSS and its client. They will prevail over all other conditions appearing in any other document, except prior, express and written derogation from HRTLSS.
These general conditions of sale may be modified at any time by HRTLSS, without notice. The applicable conditions will be those in force on the site at the time of validation of the order.
Automatic registration systems are considered as proof of the nature and content of the order. HRTLSS confirms the acceptance of his order to the customer at the e-mail address that he will have communicated. The sale will be concluded from the validation by HRTLSS of the payment of the order, that is to say from the date of validation of the payment for orders paid online by credit card. HRTLSS reserves the right in any case to refuse or cancel any order from a customer with whom there is a dispute relating to the payment of a previous order.
PRICE AND PAYMENT:
- The price is expressed in Euros and all taxes included.
- The price indicated on the product sheets does not include transport.
- The price indicated in the order confirmation is the final price, expressed inclusive of all taxes and including VAT for France and the countries of the EEC. This price includes the price of the products, the costs of handling, packaging and storage of the products, the costs of transport, insurance and commissioning.
- The price is payable in cash, on the day of the order confirmation.
Payment is made as follows:
- For the moment, only payments by PAYPAL and credit card are accepted. This method allows you total security.
TITLE RETENTION CLAUSE :
By express agreement, and in accordance with the provisions of the law of May 12, 1980, the products ordered remain the property of HRTLSS until full payment of their price by the customer. In the event of non-performance of its obligations by the customer, whatever the cause, HRTLSS shall be entitled to demand the immediate return of the products at the customer's expense and risk.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
The information given on the site, photographs, product sheets, prices, etc. are given for information only. HRTLSS strives to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on the site. Any errors that may have been introduced are fortuitous and are rectified as soon as possible. HRTLSS cannot be held liable for simple errors or omissions which may have remained despite all the precautions taken in the presentation of the products. The same applies to any modifications to the products decided by the manufacturers.
In accordance with the texts in force, HRTLSS is not responsible for the non-performance or poor performance of the contract which would be attributable either to the consumer, or to the insurmountable and unforeseeable fact of a third party to the contract or to a case of force majeure.
LEGAL INFORMATION :
The personal information relating to the customer is essential for the processing and delivery of orders, the establishment of invoices and warranty contracts. The lack of information leads to the non-validation of the order. In accordance with the “Informatique et Libertés” law, the processing of personal information relating to customers has been declared to the National Commission for Computing and Freedoms (CNIL).
The customer has (article 34 of the law of January 6, 1978) a right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning him, which he can exercise with HRTLSS. In addition, HRTLSS undertakes not to communicate, free of charge or with consideration, the contact details of its customers to a third party.
This contract is subject to French law.